Enrolment process and payments are handled by the Polish University Abroad.
The enrolment process lasts from 20 May until 20 October 2013. Acceptance is based on the order of submitted applications.
The studies last 2 semesters and include 340 hours altogether. Each semester is 150 hours of classes and 20 hours of teaching practice. The classes take place on weekends (Saturdays 3 pm – 8 pm; Sundays 10 am – 7.15 pm/ 8 pm) at the Polish University Abroad.
The full tuition fee is GBP 1200.
The candidates are required to have higher education (studies in the field of humanities, at least at BA level, are preferred). Experience in teaching in Polish diasporic community or in general didactics is welcome. Classes are conducted in Polish. Additional English in the case of classes in teaching translation.
The required documents:
– a BA or an MA diploma
– copy of a photo ID
– application with a request for admission and justification of postgraduate studies choice
– personal questionnaire
– 2 photos appropriate for documents (3.5 x 4.5 cm)
– proof of payment of the tuition fees.
The documents should be delivered to the rector’s office of the Polish University Abroad (238-246 King Street, London W6 0RF). The QUESTIONNAIRE and the CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments can be made:
– by cash in the rector’s offices of the Polish University Abroad (open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 4 and 7 pm; e-mail email@example.com, telephone +44 (0) 20 8846 9305), or
– by a cheque made out to the Polish University Abroad, or
– by bank transfer to the account: The Polish University Abroad SORT CODE: 20-35-90 ACCOUNT NUMBER: 60747025 IBAN: GB32 BARC 2035 9060 7470 25 SWIFTBIC: BARCGB22 Barclays Bank Hammersmith Branch 75 King Street London W6 9HY
Any questions concerning the studies should be directed to Agnieszka Rabiej: firstname.lastname@example.org