The enrolment process lasts until 20 October 2013. Acceptance is based on the order of submitted applications.
The studies include 150 hours altogether (10 weekend meetings from October 2013 until May 2014). They consist of lectures and seminars. The full tuition fee is GBP 900.
– higer education – at least Bachelor’s degree (BA)
– communicative knowledge of English
– a diploma or a copy of a diploma of graduating from a higher education institution
– a copy of a photo ID
– personal questionnaire (available at the office or for download HERE)
– 2 photos appropriate for documents (3.5 x 4.5 cm)
– proof of payment of the tuition fees.
The documents should be delivered to the office of the Jagiellonian University Polish Research Centre in London (Exhibition Road 55, 2nd floor London SW7 2PN) or to the Office of the Jagiellonian University Rector’s Deputy for contacting the Polish University Abroad (Piłsudskiego 13, room 3, Krakow). The QUESTIONNAIRE and the CV should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payments can be made:
– by cash in the secretary’s office at the Polish University Abroad ((238-246 King Street, Londyn W6 0RF), open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 4 and 7 pm;
– by a cheque made out to the Polish University Abroad, or
– by bank transfer to the account: The Polish University Abroad SORT CODE: 20-35-90 ACCOUNT NUMBER: 60747025 IBAN: GB32 BARC 2035 9060 7470 25 SWIFTBIC: BARCGB22 Barclays Bank Hammersmith Branch 75 King Street London W6 9HY
We will be glad to answer any questions regarding the studies: email@example.com.
Thank you and welcome!