The enrolment lasts until 20 October 2013.
The programme includes 30 hours altogether (10 3-hour-long meetings). The meetings take place on weekends from October 2013 until May 2014.
Tuition fee: GBP 300.
– higher education completed at Master’s level
– communicative knowledge of English
– application form
– a copy of the Master’s diploma (and its original for review at the time of delivering documents)
– proof of payment of the tuition fees.
The documents should be delivered to the office of the Jagiellonian University Polish Research Centre in London (Exhibition Road 55, 2nd floor London SW7 2PN) or to the Office of the Jagiellonian University Rector’s Deputy for contacting the Polish University Abroad (Piłsudskiego 13, room 3, Krakow). The application form and the CV should be sent to email@example.com.
Payments can be made:
– in the secretary’s office at the Polish University Abroad ((238-246 King Street, Londyn W6 0RF), open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays between 4 and 7 pm, or
– by a cheque made out to the Polish University Abroad, or
– by bank transfer to the account: The Polish University Abroad SORT CODE: 20-35-90 ACCOUNT NUMBER: 60747025 IBAN: GB32 BARC 2035 9060 7470 25 SWIFTBIC: BARCGB22 Barclays Bank Hammersmith Branch 75 King Street London W6 9HY
We will be glad to answer any questions regarding the studies: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you and welcome!